Singkatan U Must 2 Know

OOT = Out of Topic
GRP = Good Reputation Point
BRP = Bad Reputation Point
LOL = Laughing Out Loud
BTT= back to topic
IMHO=in my humble opinion
PM=private message
CMIIW = Correct me if I'm wrong
ASAP = As Soon As Possible
TS = thread starter
BRB= Be Right Back
AFC = Away From Computer
AFAIK = As Far As I Know
ATM = At the moment
BB = Buh Bye
BTW = By The Way
CPD = CaPe De
CU = See You
FAQ = Frequently Asked Question(s)
Flame = Ngehina suatu post/member laen
Flamer = Penghina suatu post/member laen
FTL = For The Lose
FTW = For The Win
FU = For You
FYI = For Your Information
GL = Good Luck
GTG = Got to go
GPP = nGgak apa aPa
IDK = I Dont Know
IMBA = imbalance
IRC = Internet Relay Chat
IRL = In Real Life
k/kk = OK/kakak
km = kamu
LMAO = Laughing My Ass Off
n00b/noob/newb = member/pemaen baru
NP/NoProb = No Problem
nt = Nice Thread/Nice Try <-- Jarang ada yg pake
OMFG = Oh My F'n God
OMG = Oh My God
OS = Operating System
pls = please
pr0/pro = u guess it
ROFL = Rolling On the Floor Laughing
STFU = Shut Up F You
swt = sweat
TY = Thank You
u = You
WTF = What The F
WTH = What The Hell
2U2 - To You, Too
AAMOF - As A Matter Of  Fact
AFAIK - As Far As I Know
AFAIC - As Far As I'm Concerned
AFAICT - As Far As I Can Tell
AFK - Away From Keyboard
ASAP - As Soon As Possible
BAK - Back At Keyboard
BBL - Be Back Later
BITMT - But In The Meantime
BOT - Back On Topic
BRB - Be Right Back
CU - See You
CUL(8R) - See You Later
CYA - See Ya
DIY - Do It Yourself
EOD - End Of Discussion
EZ - Easy
F2F - Face To Face
FBOW - For Better Or Worse
FOAF - Friend Of A Friend
ga - Go Ahead
GAL - Get A Life
GBTW - Get Back To Work
GFC - Going For Coffee
GMTA - Great minds think alike
GR&D - Grinning, Running & Ducking
HAND - Have A Nice Day
HHOK - Ha Ha Only Kidding
HTH - Hope This Helps
IAC - In Any Case
IAE - In Any Event
IC - I See
IDGI - I Don't Get It
IMCO - In My Considered Opinion
IMO - In My Opinion
IMPE - In My Personal Experience
IOW - In Other Words
IRL - In Real Life
ISP - Internet Service Provider
JIC - Just In Case
J/K - Just kidding
KISS - Keep It Simple Stupid
L8TR - Later
LD - Later dude
LOL - Laughing Out Loud
LTNS - Long Time No See
MorF - Male or Female, or person who asks that question
ONNA - Oh No, Not Again!
OTOH - On The Other Hand
OTTOMH - Off the top of my head
OIC - Oh I See
OTF - On The Floor
OLL - Online Love
PLS - Please
REHI - Hello Again (re-Hi!)
RSN - Real Soon Now
RTDox - Read The Documentation/ Directions
RTFM - Read The Frickin' Manual
RUOK - Are You OK?
TAFN - That's All For Now
THX - Thanks, TXS - Thanks, TX - Thanks  
TIA - Thanks In Advance
TMK - To My Knowledge
TOS - Terms Of Service
TTYL(8R) - Talk To You Later
TWIMC - To Whom It May Concern
URL - Web Page Address
w/b - Welcome Back
w/o - Without
WRT - With Regard To
WTG - Way To Go
WU? - What's Up?
WWW - World Wide Web
WYSIWYG - What You See Is What You Get
Y2K - Year 2000
ZZZ - Sleeping
ASL = Age Sex Location (berapa usianya, jenis kelaminnya apa, lokasinya dimana)
CLBK = Cinta Lama Bersemi Kembali
EGP = Emang Gue Pikirin
EGPCD = Emang Gue Pikirin Cape Deh
Kompie = Komputer
MC = Miss Call
OC = Over Clock
RP = Reply Please
Japri = jalur pribadi (contoh: private massage)
SMD = Suck My Di**
KMA = Kiss My A**
TTMH = Talk To My Hand
ScYu = Screw You!
NTMY = nice to meet you
TAL = thanks a lot
MYMN = maybe yes maybe no
BON = believe or not
ABCDEFG : Aduh Bo Cape Deh Eke Frustasi Gitu
PDA : Please Dong Akh....

No comments:

Post a Comment